|Name of Post
||Project Engineer - eGOV(2-5 years experience)
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
||For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA - 2 years and above
||37 years as on last date of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Experience in test automation, penetration testing, web security assessment, load and performance testing
- Good understanding on automation framework.
- Experience with Web application standards (OWASP/W3C/GIGW) and API (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Good understanding of Database concepts
- Experience with Test and defect management tools like Bugzilla, Jira, GitLab etc.
- Experience with Application Security Testing tools like OWASP ZAP, Burp suite, Netsparker etc. (tools for SAST, DAST, SCA, IAST etc.)
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
- Experience with Performance/ Load testing using JMeter
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Experience in the Security domain is an advantage.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience with Build and Packaging tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work closely with the development team to understand product architecture and functionality.
- Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain a test plan for functionality and system testing.
- Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies, and escalate the same in timely manner.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 595440 .00/- to *₹ 734940.00/-per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008