- PE - Sr. Database Development
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer - eGOV(7-10 years experience)
||Sr. Database Development
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
||For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA - 7 years and above
||37 years as on last date of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Experience in Oracle 12c RAC, Postgres, Reddis, Elastic and tuning with extensive experience as a Database Administrator in medium or larger organisations.
- Highly proficient in SQL with a solid understanding of database concepts (e.g. entity-relationship modelling, nth normal form, Object-relational mapping)
- Configure database in High availability mode
- In-depth Oracle Database Design and Development experience with knowledge of distributed architecture and design
- Experience in performance tuning techniques like Hints, Indexing, Partitioning, joining methodologies and you are aware of how to read execution plans and deduce the best plan for the query.
- Experience with Clustering configuration, setup and maintenance.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle 12c database architecture, data storage and management principles, with experience using related technologies
- Thorough understanding and significant experience of database backup and recovery, performance monitoring and tuning, data manipulation and migration and advanced replication technologies.
- Experience in code reviews, best coding practices and unit and integration testing.
- Advanced Oracle features
|Proposed Job Profile
- Responsible for performing data analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely, and correctly while,
- at the same time, representing them in a formal and visual way through data models
- Work through early stages of software lifecycle to profile data and to create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs with appropriate structure and relationships for optimal performance
- Work in a fast-paced environment that develops, implements, and maintains mission critical information systems to the Business Intelligence community
- Ensure the long term reliability, scalability and maintainability of systems.
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 827940 .00/- to *₹ 967440.00/-per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008