C-DAC invites application for Senior Advisor (Consultant) on consolidated pay for NSM-Mission Directorate
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, calibre and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
Domain areas of requirement:
National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) – Mission Directorate, is carrying out technology forecasting and its alignment with the Industry Roadmap to ensure imbibing cutting-edge technologies in NSM Products and Solutions.
NSM-Mission Directorate is crafting the NSM 2.0 Strategic Roadmap to incorporate on one hand Strategic Technologies such as State-of-the-Art Microprocessors, HPC Servers, Accelerators/Quantum Accelerators, Artificial Intelligence, Si-Photonics, HPC-AI-Big Data System Software Stack & Tools, HPC Storage Systems, Data Centre establishment, Campus wide Networking, etc.
For administering various activities of NSM- Mission Directorate which includes the overall coordination and smooth running of Mission activities.
The details regarding job requirement/skills etc are given below:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Consultant Required
No. of requirements may vary depending on the project requirements and suitability of candidates
|Computer Science & Technology, R&D technology architect, HPC, AI, system software stack, Cyber security, , Quantum technologies, Network Software & Architecture, SDN/NFV, NextGen Networks security and architecture.
|BE/ Btech./ MCA/ PG in Engg./Tech in relevant or equivalent discipline. PhD in relevant domain will be preferred.
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|Should not be more than 64 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in this notification.
|Commensurate with experience, qualifications & skill sets and as per Govt. of India rules.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The mentioned requirements are for fixed duration and against approved projects.
- Number of requirements advertised may vary.
- These requirements are purely temporary in nature and on contractual basis.
- Engagement of incumbent does not confer any right to him/her to claim any temporary or permanent employment with C-DAC.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application: July 22, 2023 (18:00 hrs)
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to applicants only through email to the email id provided in their online application.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter/communication will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection.
- In case of internal applicants, please note that the finally selected applicants will have to resign from the services in order to join the requirement of consultant.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to email@example.com
- Kindly note that C-DAC has not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of requirements may increase/decrease as per the requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Test/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to assess his/her own eligibility for the requirements for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after engagement that applicant was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/engagement shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
How to apply:
- Before applying, applicant should read advertisement, General Terms and Conditions and important notes carefully.
- Applicant should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Applicant shall submit the application to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org as per below format in pdf format only.
- Previous and Current employment details:
- Total Number of years of Experience:
- Skill Set:
- Job Profile handled (Experience details):
- Contact No.:
- Date of birth:
- Correspondence Address:
- Recent passport size Photograph
- Updated resume in .pdf format should be attached.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC.
Applicant shall submit the application to the email ID: email@example.com
Closing date for submit application: July 22, 2023 (up to 1800 hrs.).
Application submitted after July 22, 2023 (18.00 hrs) will not be considered.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008