ADVT: No: Pune/Cons & WI/01/2020 (C-DAC, Pune)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
C-DAC Invites online applications for the post of Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Officer & Project Support Staff.
General Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects.
The positions are purely on contract basis on consolidated emoluments, initially for a period of 2 years or up to the duration of project whichever is less. Term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the employee & requirement and duration of project. However C-DAC reserves the right to terminate the contract even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason or by giving 30 days prior notice or salary in lieu thereof.
Duration of projects also may vary as per requirements. However, based on organizational requirements, the selected employee may be assigned to other project also.
The positions are time bound, co-terminus with the Project and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The candidates engaged under this shall be on contract and shall not derive any right or claim to have a regular post/ appointment in C-DAC.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And for such autonomous institute's course (s) submission of equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding to applicants.
Years of experience, over and above the maximum range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
3. Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the 'Government of India' norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of submission of Application: i.e.January 21, 2020
4. Selection Process for online applications:
Mode of Selection:
If applications are received in large number there will be written test, as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
5. Application fees:
- A non-refundable application fees of ₹ 500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates online payment, using debit/credit cards, during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
6. Important Notes:
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post, along with separate application fees.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter to candidate will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through email@example.com.
- Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
- Reservation for EWSs shall be applicable as per the DOPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated January 19, 2019
- The candidates applying under EWSs category are required to submit the Economically Weaker Sections Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pension Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the posts will be filled as per the as applicable Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC
- These post are transferable to other department.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending written examination/ interview.
7. How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head of HRD /Manager (HRD) of C-DAC, Pune.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
|Project Support Staff||0||0||0||0||3||3|
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC .
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is January 21, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||January 04, 2020|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||January 21, 2020|
|C||Written test/Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Innovation Park, 34, B/1, Panchavati Road,
Pune - 411 008