| Sr. No.
| Name of the post
Project Manager - Policy Analyst
| Group Code
|| DELHI-PM (E-Gov)
| No. of positions
|| 03 (Three)
|| Initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another two years based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project
| Educational Qualification
- Post graduate qualification in Law or Public Policy with specialization in Technology / Cyber Law / Intellectual Property Law etc. with minimum 2 years' of post-qualification relevant work experience to the job description.
|| Awareness and understanding of Public Policy issues pertaining to global Internet Governance, technology and governance related regulations, policies and procedures.
| Job Description
- Identity issues relevant to be taken up from the Indian context from among the discussions taking place at Indian, regional and global IT and then undertake thorough and inclusive research and analysis.
- Interpret and review existing national and international Internet Governance related policies,
- Evaluate options by taking views from the community and make recommendations for policies going forward,
- Prepare white papers, response papers, speeches, talking points, draft - mails amongst other correspondences,
- Plan and execute capacity building sessions for the community,
- Write and present reports,
- Articulate views at national and international forums,
- Organize and conduct capacity building training programs and events.
- Analysis of fellowship Program.
- Ability to Study, analyze and write policy documents of global Internet Governance and Technology related issues, summarize and analyze them and convert it into usable knowledge, assist in all aspects of the planning/organization of internet governance events.
- Person must have excellent research and writing skills including the ability to complete succinct policy briefs as well as more detailed and in-depth reports - Must have the ability to process, assimilate and quickly summarize lengthy reports and prepare pointed summaries in simple language independently and quickly,
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams,
- Strong public presentation skills,
- Proactive and Result oriented,
- Ability to adhere and deliver strict timelines.
| Consolidated Salary
| Maximum Age
|| 50 years as on closing date for receipt of application
Back to previous page Apply Now