- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt of India norms, as applicable to C-DAC.
- Candidate belong to reserve category should produce the certificates at the time of interview, issued by Competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India.
- In case of candidate belong to OBC Category, certificate issued by Competent authority should specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer.
- Relaxation upto 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 5 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates and other relaxation in age and concessions applicable as per Government of India rules.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be 18.11.2020
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- The period of experience rendered by candidate as Intern, trainee, research fellow, part time basis, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing of candidates for interview.
Mode of Selection:
Shortlisted candidate will be called for written Test/Interview
Place of Posting
Candidate selected will be posted at C-DAC Silchar office at NIT Silchar Campus, Silchar, Assam-788010
- Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled for shortlisting for written test/interview and selection process. There will be initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application form by candidate and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection processes.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants being more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the written test/interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- C-DAC reserves right NOT to fill any of he posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in C-DAC.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection
- in case of internal candidate, please note that employees working in a particular post cannot apply for the same post in the same centre.
- In case of Internal candidates, please note that finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and joining the post as fresh employees
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/personal interview/other selection process. C-DAC also reserves right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and /or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reason.
- All posts will be filled as per the recruitment rules and guidelines of C-DAC .
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as er prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not hbe found at the time of selection due to what ever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled /terminated as case may be.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health and have to undergo Pre-Employment medical examination as per C-DAC, norms.
- At the time of interview, candidates should bring two passport size photographs, original certificates of qualifications and experience and a photocopy of the same. SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit necessary certificates issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India.
- Candidates working in Government organizations have to produce NOC from current employer at the time of interview.
- No TA /DA will be paid for appearing for the written test / interview.
- The incumbent(s) appointed against the above mentioned post(s) can be transferred to other department/project in the organizational interest.
For any clarification, please contact.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
IIPC Building, NIT campus
Silchar - 788010, Assam
Web Site: www.cdac.in Ph: +91- 8811080081/03842-242009