- Technology Analyst (TA)
| Sr. No.
|Name of the post
Project Manager - Technology Analyst
| Group Code
|| DELHI-PM (E-Gov)
| No. of positions
|| 03 (Three)
|| Initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another two years based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project
| Educational Qualification
Relevant discipline/domain for all the above qualifications:-
Electronics/ Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation (Single or in combination)
- B.E/B. Tech./MCA in relevant discipline
- Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E)
- Ph. D in relevant domain
Knowledge of Internet technologies-resources, knowledge of Internet Drafts, Open Internet protocols and Standardization processes; communication - policies, coordination & procedures; names, number resource allocation policies - regulations, policies and procedures.
- For B.E/B. Tech./MCA minimum 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience to the job description
- For Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) minimum 03 years of post-qualification relevant work experience to the job description
- For Ph. D minimum 03 years of post-qualification relevant work experience to the job description
| Job Description
- Identity issues relevant to be taken up from the Indian context from among the discussions taking place at Indian, regional and global IT and then undertake thorough and inclusive research and analysis.
- Interpret and review existing national and international Internet Governance related policies,
- Evaluate options by taking views from the community and make recommendations for policies going forward,
- Prepare white papers, response papers, speeches, talking points, draft - mails amongst other correspondences,
- Plan and execute capacity building sessions for the community,
- Write and present reports,
- Articulate views at national and international forums,
- Organize and conduct capacity building training programs and events.
- Analysis of fellowship Program.
- Ability to study, analyze and write impact assessment reports of global Internet technology standards and processes from Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) and other standards bodies in India; to bring out Technology Roadmap recommendation documents on global Internet Governance and Technology related issues, monitor and participate in RFC process. Analyze fellowship program as and when required.
- Person must have excellent research and writing skills including the ability to complete succinct policy briefs as well as more detailed and in-depth reports - Must have the ability to process, assimilate and quickly summarize lengthy reports and prepare pointed summaries in simple language independently and quickly,
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams,
- Strong public presentation skills,
- Proactive and Result oriented,
- Ability to adhere and deliver strict timelines.
| Consolidated Salary
| Maximum Age
|| 50 years as on closing date for receipt of application
Back to previous page Apply Now