|Name of Post
||Level - 6
|No. of positions
|Place of Posting
|Educational Qualification & Experience
||First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years of experience in civil work in Building Construction Field / Premises Civil Maintenance field.
||35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)
|Desired Skill Sets
- In depth knowledge of 'CPWD works Manual' for executing works
- Exposure to Quality management Systems such as ISO.
- In depth exposure to IS standards for civil engineering domain
- In depth exposure to material movement procedures such as Material Inward, Outward, call for quotes, comparative sheets etc.
- In depth working experience in on site and other material testing procedures.
- Expertise in checking the bills and measuring the work done and certify bill payable.
- Preparation of work estimates in accordance with DSR Rates
- Ability to prepare work schedules for the assigned works.
- Prioritising and sequencing multiple jobs being executed concurrently.
- Wide exposure to the Office infrastructure systems such as Furniture & fixtures, plumbing systems, and local body norms relating to fire safety, garden development etc.
- Excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Good command over computer software tools such as MS Office, Auto CAD, & MS Project and search for information and solutions over world wide web ( Internet)
- Comfort in preparing proposals on file with relevant information.
||Assisting the Senior Authorities in
- Supervising the Team of carpenters and plumbers available in team
- Coordinating with the vendors and supervising the works being executed on site.
- Interfacing with the office staff to handle requests for work and reverting back with work completion reports.
- Search for solutions for the identified works and propose solutions to the Team Lead.
- Prepare work estimates including time and money.
- Prepare work schedules for the available resources such as carpenters, plumbers, vendors etc. and get the jobs executed effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain meticulous records of the jobs done and handle inspection /audit
- Carry out periodic and routine inspections on site to identify the snags and proactively initiate repairs.
- Prepare a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly task list and assist Team in effective office infrastructure maintenance.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008