Bangla Vaani, a Bengali Text to Speech System is a type of assistive technology. The synthesis technique used in Bangla Vaani is Epoch Synchronous Non-Overlap Add (ESNOLA) and the unit used in this TTS is partneme (part of two phonemes). It is an indigenous technique of synthesizing units under unit selection based concatenative TTS.
- Screen Reader
- Assistive technology for both blind and dyslexic student
- Health informatics
- Speech to speech translation system
- Weather forecasting
- Supports unlimited vocabulary with text normalization
- Low footprint system, less memory requirements.
- Easy to integrate with other applications.
- Easy to be integrated with handheld devices
- TTS output with prosody incorporated
- Windows based standalone application
- Supports UTF-8 input for Bangla Text.
Platform Required (if any)
- Windows OS.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Advance Signal Processing Group, Speech Processing Section
Mr. Joyanta Basu
Phone No.: 033-2357-9846, Ext: 329 & 255