ISARA: Indian Sign lAnguage gRammar compAnion
eLearning Tool based on Indian Sign Language using Parts of Speech is a unique application software developed by C-DAC, Kolkata in collaboration with ERC of AYJNISHD.
Here commonly used English word’s meaning and its usage in a sentence in the form of different parts of speech are demonstrated using Indian Sign Language.
ISARA is deployable for special schools with Hearing Impaired children.
- The finished product is used by hearing impaired along with normal students.
- It is used for educational purposes as well as for communication purposes.
- The product acts as a reference for trainers and other students who interact with hearing impaired students on daily basis.
- Hearing impaired students may use it to communicate or learn.
- As the deliverables are both mobile and web based application, it can be used anywhere anytime by the prospective users.
- An e-Learning Software based on parts of speech from grammar for English and Bengali.
- Covering main parts of speech like noun, verb, adjective, etc.
- Contents based on text and signs (Indian Sign Language) for more than 1000 words.
- Standalone and web based application development (desktop, browser and mobile ).
- Targeting for normal and hearing impaired in one platform.
- ISARA as desktop, web and mobile version
- Easy user interface
Platform Required (if any)
OS: Windows 7/8/10; Ram: 4GB or more; HDD: 40 GB or more
OS: Android; Ram: 4GB or more; Internal Storage: 4GB or more
Browser: Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Advanced Signal Processing Group