C-DAC's Citizens/Clients Charter represents a systematic effort to focus on the commitment of the organization towards its Citizens/Clients in respect of Standard of Services, Information, Choice & Consultation, Nondiscrimination and Accessibility, Grievance Redress, Courtesy and Value for Money. The charter also includes expectations of the organization from the citizens/clients for fulfilling the commitment of the organization.
The Citizen Charter is intended to enshrine the trust between C-DAC and its clients/customers.
- Memorandum of Association
- Rules and Regulations
- Delegation of Powers
- Officials in C-DAC
- Staff Rules
- Governing Council C-DAC
- Recruitment Rules
- Projection of Procurement for Five Years
- Committees to Deal with Complaints on Sexual Harassment at Work
- Statement of Services provided
- C-DAC Enquiry Management System
- Office Contact Information