The Honeypot sensors continuously capture the latest attacks proactively. The attack data is logged and thereby stored on a central honeypot attack data repository for further analysis and effective cyber threat monitoring, dissemination, and determination of novel and latest attack trends. This leads to the generation of actionable cyber threat intelligence.
- Cyber-attack capturing.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence generation.
- Large scalable cyber-attack data capturing, collection, and analysis.
- Indigenous IoT, Web, and ICS honeypots.
- Honeypot-as- a-Service (HaaS)
- A comprehensive knowledge base of cyber-attacks.
- Labelled Attack Datasets and Analysis Repository for the scientific community.
- Honeypot Contextual information to detect Indicator of Compromise (IoC).
- India-specific cyber threat intelligence sharing with SIEM, SoC,
- Support for Popular CTI formats.
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Sh. Rakesh Kumar Sehgal
Senior Director & Head, Cyber Security Technology Division
A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali - 160071
Phone No.: 0172-6619000