C-DAC Revival : A traditional disaster recovery software solution
C-DAC Revival is an end to end DR solution, best suited for database intensive e-Gov and Business applications. C-DAC Revival makes use of synchronous and semi-synchronous replication to achieve optimal business continuity with zero recovery point objective (RPO) and negligible recovery time objective (RTO).It uses iSCSI over TCP/IP to provide block replication at remote site. It is interoperable with legacy hardware systems including SAN boxes and works very well with database based applications. C-DAC Revival can be used to manage planned and unplanned outage, enabling 24x7 data availability. With this business can provide long term continuity and availability, performance, productivity and customer satisfaction.
C-DAC Revival product ranges are :
● C-DAC Revival Sync: Real-time synchronous block replication over IP network from C-DAC Revival DC to C-DAC Revival DR located within 50 km to provide zero recovery point objective.
● C-DAC Revival Semi-sync : Real-time semi-synchronous block replication over IP network from C-DAC Revival DC to C-DAC Revival DR over WAN distances and provides negligible recovery point objective bounded by network delay.
● C-DAC Revival Optimal DR : Combination of synchronous and semi-synchronous block replication over IP network with three tier architecture to provide zero recovery point objective over WAN.
Main uses and domain :
- e-Government application , Small and Medium Business (SMB) Applications, Data Centres
- C-DAC DR solution uses a patented (filed) , award winning and indigenously developed replication technology.
- Supports Disaster Recovery for widely used databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL and Sybase.
- Supports both forward (from Primary site to secondary site) and reverse(from secondary site to primary site) replication.
- Ensures zero RPO and negligible RTO with its three site architecture of replication solution and online replication and recovery of database data.
- Provides ordered data delivery of write operations.
- Efficient network utilization using WAN optimization.
- Eliminates vendor lock-in as C-DAC DR solution is inter-operable with VMWare, OpenStack and Microsoft cloud.
- Infrastructure for porting DR software solution.
- Pricing depends on type of License - Annual License or One time License. Both licenses are inclusive of Technical support and major/minor version upgrades.
Features and Technical Specifications:
C-DAC DR Solution technical details:
C-DAC Revival Product Details:
|C-DAC Revival Sync||C-DAC Revival Semi-Sync||C-DAC Revival Optimal-DR|
|Replication Type||Synchronous||Semi-Synchronous||Combination of synchronous and Semi-Synchronous with re-compression technique|
|Replication support||Two way (Forward and Reverse)||Two way (Forward and Reverse)||Two way (Forward and Reverse)|
|Architecture Type||2 site with two Revival agents at respective site (Revival DC and Revival DR)||2 site with two Revival agents at respective site (Revival DC and Revival DR)||3 site with three Revival agents at respective site (Revival DC , Revival SA and Revival DR)|
|Maximum recommended distance||50 Kilometers||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|RPO||Zero||Negligible (Depends upon network latency and data rate)||Zero|
|RTO||Negligible: Bounded by network latency||Negligible: Bounded by network latency||Negligible: Bounded by network latency|
|Failover||Fully Automated using CDAC DRM||Fully Automated using CDAC DRM||Fully Automated using CDAC DRM|
|Data consistency at remote site||Fully Automated using CDAC DRM||Fully Automated using CDAC DRM||Fully Automated using CDAC DRM|
|WAN optimization||N/A||Data compression / recompression technique is used||Data compression / recompression technique is used|
|Application /database interaction||Using iSCSI device drivers||Using iSCSI device drivers||Using iSCSI device drivers|
Platform required (if any):
Current Status of the System (Deployment/Product Commercialization
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Click here to download the brochure
Contact us for further techno commercial details.
Ms. Shreya Bokare, +91-22-2756 5303 Ext: 241
Ms. Shivraj Dongawe, +91-22-2756 5303 Ext: 242