CCD SDK Overview
C-DAC’s Medical Informatics Standards Software Development Kit for Continuity of Care Document (CCD) Release 1 is a FOSS toolkit to enable integration of HL7/ASTM’s Continuity of Care Document (CCD) standard in healthcare applications.
CCD is an XML-based standard which provides a "snapshot in time" constraining a summary of the patient’s clinical, demographic, and administrative data. The effective use of SDK ensures a move towards standardized communication methods for patient summary record exchange which brings interoperability between healthcare systems.
Complete set of CCD
Toolkit provides comprehensive implementation of all standard-defined templates and section which will help Healthcare application to generate standardized CCD records containing information like clinical, demographic, and administrative data which can be shared or exchanged as summary record of a patient in transfer of care scenario.
- Enable quick and easy integration of CCD
- Object-oriented API library
- Free & Open Source Software (FOSS) under Apache License v2.0
- Generate XML based human-readable Continuity of Care Document
- Custom style sheet support
- Modular APIs for reading, writing and validating Continuity of Care Document
- Sample source code to demonstrate functionality
- Full API Documentation