Remote login to BRAF (for Indian Organizations)
- Researchers can access and can use these codes by remotely logging into the BRAF. A local scheduler schedules the jobs submitted by multiple users. Scientists interested in using the BRAF facility can refer the following:
Remote login to BRAF (for International Organizations)
- Users outside India, who wish to have a login on the BRAF facility must either have a Memorandum of Understanding between the user organization and C-DAC, OR must have a joint research project with the Bioinformatics Group of C-DAC. For further information users can write to us on email@example.com
- Access for Industrial Users
BRAF is accessible to industrial users on case to case basis and in the mode of contract research projects
- National Center for Cell Sciences (NCCS) Pune.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Delhi.
- National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Pune.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai.
- Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnosis (CDFD) Hyderabad.
- International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad.
- Savirtibai Phule, Pune University (SPPU).
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Chennai.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati.
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) Kolkata.
- Indian institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Hyderabad.
- Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) Bangalore.
- KMK College of Pharmacy Mumbai.
- Bombay College of Pharmacy Mumbai.
Terms and Conditions
- BRAF users should strictly adhere to respective licensing policies of all third party softwares.
- The Login is given only to the faculty and not to the students. Students can use the login of the faculty under whom they are working.
- BRAF is not responsible for any unavailability of service, loss of data or any other performance issues.
- Users are solely responsible for installation of other softwares or any other activities in their logins.
- Any activity which violates international/national laws is prohibited.
- Users are solely responsible for maintenance, security and backup of their data.
- Users account will be suspended immediately if it poses any security risk or any fraudulent activities.
- For any expired login, data will be available only for a period of six months after which data and account would be removed.
- BRAF Users have to go through software license policies provided in "README_APPLICATIONS" document. It's Users responsibility to have necessary software licences.
- BRAF Users to adhere and follow the site usage policy as given in "README" document. Any violation in such policies will lead blocking of user access without any notice.
- Sequence Analysis: FastA,BLAST, ClustalW, MEME, Phylip, AlignACE, cross match, EMBOSS, RAxML, Elph, Weeder , Primer3 , Seqclean , SIGNALP , Prophage, Mutual information
- Molecular Modelling: AMBER, CHARMM, GROMACS, Sybyl, Accelrys NAMD
- Ab-initio methods: MOPAC, GAMESS, Gaussian
- Biomolecular Docking: DOCK6
- Microarray Data Analysis: Cluster
- Gene Finding Algorithms: TMHMM, Genscan, Glimmer, Prodigal
- Genome Alignment: MUMMER, MGA, LAGAN, mauve, Murasaki
- Repeat finding tools: mRep, Phobos, repeatMasker, TRF, tandemscan
- RNA analysis algorithm: RNAmmer, tRNAscan, Vienna RNA
- Sybyl and Accelrys Softwares are not available through BRAF remote login