Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Applications are invited (only online) for the following posts to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment:
Trainer - One each at Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in Cambodia and Myanmar (Total Posts: 2, Unreserved)
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies)may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is April 08, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||March 19, 2020|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||April 08, 2020 (upto 1800 hrs.)|
|D||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
|Name of the Post||No. of positions||Location|
|Trainer ( One each at CESDT Cambodia & Myanmar)||02 (Unreserved)||Cambodia & Myanmar||View Details|
The appointment against the notified position is consolidated on contract basis for duration of 6 months at CESDTs. The management will decide the country of deputation of the selected candidate as per his/ her qualification/ experience and requirement of the respective CESDT. Also, Management reserve the right to transfer the selected candidate during his tenure at any other location in India or abroad as per the need and requirement of the organisation/ project.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Plot No. 20, FC-33, Institutional Area, Jasola , New Delhi-110025
Tele No. 011-46067692