The robust solution for Indian languages on DOS
The C-DAC GIST Card is a PC add-on card that allows the use of Indian & other scripts, with English, in all existing text-based application packages like dBase, FoxPro, Lotus 1-2-3, QBasic, and compilers like C, C++ and Clipper. on MS-DOS. It is available with its own WordStar compatible, customized multilingual word-processor called 'ALP For GIST Card’.
The C-DAC GIST Card is ideal for multilingual database applications on MS-DOS, wherein the database can be entered, processed, sorted, displayed and printed in any Indian language with English.
Some of the major multilingual applications of C-DAC GIST Card are
- Accounting packages
- Payroll - Payslips, employee reports etc.
- Land records – Data entry and printing
- Voter ID Cards
- Printing of Reports, ledgers etc.
- Printing of Invoices, Bills, Receipts, Cash Memos, Vouchers etc.
- Correspondence in Indian languages
For more details, please contact:
More information on GIST products
Sales related information
Support related information